Using Clear Floats and Divider Lines
Clear floats and divider lines both help to avoid extra paragraph breaks to format your content nicely.
How to Use Clear Float
You can use the clear float tool to move text from either side of an image to go underneath the image. To use clear float, Follow these steps:
- Place the cursor directly before the paragraph you wish to move.
- Click the "Clear Float" icon within the body field's WYSIWYG.
- Once clicked, the desired text will then move down.
How to Use Divider Lines
It works exactly like a clear float, but it adds a grey line to separate content. To use clear float, Follow these steps:
- Place the cursor directly before the pieces of content you wish to separate.
- Click the "Insert Horizontal Line " icon, located to the left of the "Clear Float" icon.
- Once clicked, it will add a grey line to divide the content.