Embedding a Video
Videos are a great interactive element that you can add to your site. This section will go over the necessary steps you would need to take to embed a video within the space of your content.
First, you will need to use one of the approved and supported 3rd party services that will host video: YouTube, Vimeo, or Vimeo Livestream.
- First, have the video URL ready from the 3rd party site you are using:
- Then, within the body field's WYSIWYG, click Media
- The Insert Media modal will pop up, then click on Browse
- Then, in the click on the Web tab
- Then, insert the video URL into the File URL or media resource field
- If done correctly, you should then see a preview of the video you want to embed. If not, check the URL you are using and go back to step 6.
- If you see a preview of the video you want to embed, click the Next button.
- Then you will get to select some options on how to embed the video on the page:
- Display as: Use this to set the video to "Full" or "Wrapped".
- Align: Use this to set the horizontal positioning based on the display selection you made.
- Once you've chosen your options, click on the Embed button.