What are Basic Pages?
Basic Pages are the most flexible and widely used content type that allows you to add all of the structured content features available.
Creating Basic Pages
To create a basic page, go to Content and click on +Add content and select Page.
On this tab, Overview, you will see three fields:
- Title: The title of your page that will appear at the top of the body content
- Subtitle: If filled out this will appear below the title on the page
- Summary: A short description of the content on the page
On the next tab, Body, you will enter the body content of the page. You will also be able to add structured content, including the following:
- Text: A text area that can be placed between other structured content fields
- Image: An image that can be placed between other structured content fields
- Link: A link that can be placed between other structured content fields and given a display class
- Postal Address: A formatted address that can be displayed with or without a map
- Map: Embed a custom-built Google map
- People List: A list of people formatted in rows
- FAQ: Questions with a collapsible answer field
- Call to Action: A stylized box with the title, descriptive text, image, and link
- Timeline: Chronological display of Timeline entries
On the final tab, Multimedia, you can add images to appear in designated areas:
- Featured Image: Appears at the top of the body content area, below the page title
- Teaser Image: Appears when using the Featured Content component