What are Labs?
Labs are used for creating a landing page for a research laboratory. It has features for displaying principal investigators, an address, members, and publications.
Creating a Lab
To create a Lab, go to Content and click on +Add content and select Lab.
On this tab, Overview, you will see four fields:
- Title: The title of your lab that will appear at the top of the body content
- Subtitle: If filled out this will appear below the title on the lab
- Principal Investigator(s): Click the button and begin typing user's name. If the profile exists in CUPS it can be displayed here. You can add additional users by clicking Add another item. You can also reorder users by dragging rows into place.
- Location/Contact Information: A formatted address that can be displayed with or without a map
On the next tab, Body, you will enter the body content of the lab.
On the next tab, Members, you can add a list of lab members. Click on Add people list, optionally enter a title to appear at the top of the list, next click on Add person and enter member's information. If you add photos select the style With images.
On the next tab, Publications, you can enter a list of publications for the lab. Click on Add publication and enter the publication listing in the text box.
On the final tab, Media, you can add images to appear in designated areas:
- Featured Image: Appears at the top of the body content area, below the lab title
- Teaser Image: Appears when using the Featured Content component