What are Clinics?
Clinics are used for teaching or research-based clinic landing pages. It has features for displaying an address and associated faculty with CUPS profiles.
Creating a Clinic
To create a Clinic, go to Content and click on +Add content and select Clinic.
On this tab, Overview, you will see three fields:
- Title: The title of your Clinic that will appear at the top of the body content
- Subtitle: If filled out this will appear below the title on the Clinic
- Location/Contact Information: A formatted address that can be displayed with or without a map
On the next tab, Body, you will enter the body content of the Clinic.
On the following tab, Faculty, you can link to the Principal Investigator(s) and Core Faculty of the clinic. Click the button and begin typing user's name. If the profile exists in CUPS it can be displayed here. You can add additional users by clicking Add another item. You can also reorder users by dragging rows into place.
On the final tab, Multimedia, you can add images to appear in designated areas:
- Featured Image: Appears at the top of the body content area, below the page title
- Teaser Image: Appears when using the Featured Content component