Release v4.7x: Enhanced Styles and Layout Options
January 22, 2019
Release notes v4.7x
- Enhanced the Callouts on the WYSIWYG to allow for paragraphs, bold, italic, ordered list, un-ordered lists, and hyperlinks.
- Updated List nodes to allow for video, hero, and CTA panes.
- Added teaser image field to List nodes. (Teaser will appear if list is displayed as featured content on a page.)
- Allowed site events (promoted and by category) on Featured Layout pages.
- Allowed site News (promoted and announcement pane) on Featured Layout pages.
- Added the ability for WS Admin to create Lists for Clinics, Trials, and Labs through nodes.
- Added the ability for WS Admin to create a Unit of various research areas.
- Updated styles for Unit components added to a Featured Display page.
- Allow WS Admin to add Labs Component to Featured Display page. Allow privileged users to custom sort Labs.
- Allow WS Admin to add Unit by Type Component to Featured Display page. Allow privileged users to custom sort Unit by Type.
- Set site slogan as the global default meta description.
- Added patch to draggable views module.
- Fixed Featured Content so that when deleted, the item is automatically removed from Featured Display pages instead of presenting an empty box. (The deleted item should highlight in pink for logged-in users.)
- Fixed error message for unavailable Groups and Services.
- Update locations sort menu title and description.
- Enable Ajax on Faculty By Division views, e.g display on the bottom of Unit page if CUPS unit is selected, for smoother pagination.